The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

proud new owner of 652/1000

So picked up a 92 galant today 150k miles cars looks to be in ok shape pretty bad rust on the rockers but won't know untill tomorrow when I get it on the hoist been having eclipses for a few years pretty excited to get into this thing was a Nile black car with a sunroof that the previous owners painted flat black😭and it looks like sh*t so that's sad but interior is in pretty good shape so it will be fun to start a thread on here about it excited to meet some of you galant folk lol

bobdole

Welcome, Good luck and post pictures.

EHmotorsports

Welcome! I look forward to the pictures.

minneSNOWta

Another 'sota member! Mn92gvr4(Andy) lives over in North Branch I believe. Team up!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned