The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Problem to use data logging

Kitti

Dear all Long time ago i got the many useful from this website to build my car better. i need to say very thank you for here. but now am need your help again. my car is Galant FWD 1G turbo. a mas,injector and turbo from Evo3. and ECU 5810E
am try to use data logging on laptop. now i have program TMOdatalogging and HHHdemo. and do cable at home follow this click
for the program TMOdatalog can connect but then click to play. northing moving on the graph.
for the HHHdemo can't connect.
my try on laptop run on Win7 and WinXP are same.
now am decide to order cable and full program from HHH. but am still doubt what am wrong?
thanks in advance for any advise. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Kitti

Today am try on win7 32bit still same. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

DarkDevilMMM

I don't think anybody here uses HHH cable or softwares. I would say make sure the cable that you made works first, maybe go try it on another car or something. if you know your cable and software works with another car, then maybe there's something wrong with your data port on your car, or even ECU, that might happen from time to time.

Last edited:

Kitti

thank you for your advise. i will try with another car. wish your think is real. i will know the way am gone. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

FlyingEagle

Staff member
Hand Held Halo cable for a 1G TEL/GalantVR4/89CSM(Mirage)turbo works flawlessley - this is the one they sell on their site.
Have not used their software and the cable together.
Using MMCD and other Palm dataloggers, the cable works properly.
AS stated, check that cable first.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned