The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

PRE-EVO

Rich you da man, Thanks for helping me do my hood pins. You basically took over and did them for me when I was too much of a ***** to drill holes in my cf hood. This guy is geniunely a good person and should'nt be given any crap about the cf hood gb because he REALLY is doing everything he can to please everyone. Thanks again man!
smile.gif

Ya, good in bed too.. Or so Ive heard
devil.gif

wink.gif
Rich is an awesome guy. Helped me out LOTS getting parts, etc etc. Good guy!

Rich the homo sold Ermer on a homogay Darth Vader hood instead of buying my CF hood. I couldn't make my house payment and my girlfriend left me.

Other than that, he's an awesome guy. Always comes through with parts and help.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned