The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

power steering?

4doorboost

so ive had my vr4 for about a year, i just put a new motor in it and i want to get the power steering working. from what i can see the 4 wheel steering has been disabled and somone has tried to just make the front power steering work and the problem is it doesnt. from what it looks like you should be able to route the reservoir to the pump to the front rack and it should work, but i cant figure it out, any help or a diagram would be appreciated, thanks
bryce ocain

4doorboost

also no power sterring fluid leaks so im really stumped on why it doesnt work. i have tryed reversing the lines to the reservoir and still nothing. could it be a bad pump, and also there is no line connected to the little nipple that is coming from the side of the pump.

Adorsey

I found this on a previous post, the arrows where placed in the picture by the poster.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned