The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

possible intercooler source for the small turbo guys

curtis

While listing stuff in the shop I came across a Saab intercooler and went ahead and stuck it on there.
Now this is more for data than me selling it but I popped the hood and set in on top of the radiator support. Fits perfect between the radiator sport sides and fits directly in front of a scirocco radiator perfectly. Now its plastic end tanks and has 2 1/4 pipes on it but for the guys that have 14b's and 16g's and no ac and not looking for a 600hp monster but just a nice street toy these are a really good fit for short route and I'm sure dirt cheap at any junkyard that carries newer type vehicles in your area. If anyone is interested in mine or just wants the data its 26 1/4 between inlet and outlet tubes 6 3/4 by 22 x 2 1/4 thick. I haven't got an ac core to check with but it may even fit with ac not sure. If anyone wants pictures installed I can loosen the radiator and slide it out on top and drop this in and snap some pictures. Just send me a PM.

click me for the ad which I listed all the applications it fits

Enjoy

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned