The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Pictures of Galant VR4's LAUNCHING

chucklesas

0720DSC_5906.jpg

Jostar

I nuttted everytime i see photos of galants launching, i need a towel. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

ducttapeguy

Besso, your just like Huh, oh yeah Im launching the hell out of an AWD turbo beast. Whatev. Thats pretty cool.

marvinmadman

Remember this Colin? You took the video in front of the shop when you were down here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Brianawd

mistaVR4

Quote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^is the second picture of it lined up against a skyline?

for some reason I can't upload pics but there is a nice one of Carl Morris in the Colorado GVR4s section of Pivvays website, www.shiftedthinking.com someone should post it

yep
an r34 gt-t with an rb26 and semi comps
the driver wasnt very experienced so i managed to beat him

number3

Do you want to see my collection again?

kartorium

heck yes harry, the best launches are from back in the day when stock wheels and suspension and 12/11 second cars ran the streets! Lets see some light under them front tires... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

rheckert

Quote:

Fat girl in the back seat? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Wow that is squat!

Quote:
heck yes harry, the best launches are from back in the day when stock wheels and suspension and 12/11 second cars ran the streets! Lets see some light under them front tires... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Yes and they could've been 11/10 sec cars without the weight transfer thing happening before it decides to move forward /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

HOLY sh*t THATS YOU, thats real funny i've been asking a ton of people who this is, showing um those pics from that NED pics site (actionracingphotos.com) ahahah i guess i was asking the wrong crowd. The bookeeper from our company dates that kid Jay's (the photographer) brother. Where on the Cape are you from Besso??
Quote:
0720DSC_5906.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts