The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Partout: 247/2000 white - crashed

NateCrisman

Quoting rallyvr4:
Would you sell the trim panel that runs along the drivers side of the head liner?

both sides broken, sorry

thomcasey

I asked for the alternator long ago

NateCrisman

Ok....Im not starting a pissing match over a freaking old alternator. really, lets be adults here. I screwed up and didn't keep track well enough of timestamps on incoming PM/TXT/Thread posts/phone calls/facebook mesages/facebook picture comments/voicemails/ AND PEOPLE LOOKING UP MY HOME PHONE # in yellow pages and calling my house in middle of night! sorry...this is overwhelming at the moment till I quit my day job on wednesday and can concentrate on partout business full time again.

I'll have another parts car here likely within a week, relax everyone, there will be alternators enough very soon.

Im in process of setting up a new website with online ordering and inventory tracking..... www.performancepartout.com (don't even bother to look at it yet, Im still setting it up...it's just a placeholder site as of today..just bought the domain name and am experimenting in choosing a shopping cart system) Things will get easier when you can just go buy it online rather than all this "I call dibs" stuff /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

NateCrisman

Quoting galant0933:
Before me thomcasey? I messaged on the 29th

My bad. Tom said he would take it 6/30 at 4:15 pm ... yes you technically asked for it first, and I bypassed you. Ill find you another stock alternator ASAP I promise. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

NateCrisman

Quoting Fish:
Interested in the aluminum flywheel. What would shipping be to 83401 thanks.

ballpark....figure $15 for shipping. [email protected] for paypal

NateCrisman

GRRR I need to switch web site/shopping cart providers. The one I started with doesn't have an option for mass update of inventory (like when I buy another GVR4 parts car and then have literally a few hundred items that you just got "one more". Gotta move to a shopping cart that allows inventory update via spreadsheet or something other than "hunt and peck" each item. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

NateCrisman

ECU is still available, but the TMO chip has been sold out of it.

maroonmetallic

Quoting maroonmetallic:
Fuse cover under dash.
Fog light switch surround if tabs aren't broken.
Shipping to 54956.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

NateCrisman

Quoting GVR4ZUM:
Hi Nate,
I figured out which one is leaking.
Please see my post.
Link

Ill be spending the whole day friday removing the last of the parts from 257 before scrapping the unibody over the weekend, so I'll have a final say on the 4WS parts then.

Day job Today/Wed Taking a first day off on Thursday to take kids to beach...friday is partout all day.

NateCrisman

Quoting maroonmetallic:
Quoting maroonmetallic:
Fuse cover under dash.
Fog light switch surround if tabs aren't broken.
Shipping to 54956.

Ugh...sorry I missed yours. One of the two switch surrounds was good, one had busted tabs, but I think they are interchangeable. Ill make sure tonight and get back to you tonight. Figure $22 shippped for both [email protected]

Iggy

I need a Proportioning valve. Mines stuck shut. boo
Also i'll take the shifter assembly if it's not too sloopy

AllanL

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif
Quoting AllanL:
shipping to 91910 CA for the following?

center AC vent 25
sunroof assembly 50
sun visors 5
tail lights w/ center section 75
windshield wipers 10
gas fill door 5
wiper linkage ?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts