The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Partout: 247/2000 white - crashed

4g63mightymax

Front 4ws steering rack if it wasn't destroyed?
Washer bottle lid
Maybe Dash light dimmer switch (I'll test mine tomorrow)

NateCrisman

Im at the shop right now tearing more parts off. Last night I was just too tired to come work on the car (work all day at job, mow lawn, cook dinner for kiddies, then ran 5miles, I was exhausted by 9). So today is a day...took off from day job to part out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Engine is on the stand, trans/clutch/flywheel are seperated. Going to pull the turbo/manifold/o2 housing system off the motor today. All will be added to the list for sale.

Last edited:

tektic

I'm interested in the front seats. and black /gray interior pieces. Hows the rear driver side door?

GotInsulin

Called dibs on the engine bay wiring harness and A/C system through text.

Thanks, Nate!

PolskiVR4

Any word on that fmic?

NateCrisman

Quoting dime2nr:
Drivers dog leg
Cluster trim
Column surround
please

Cluster trim is "not in perfect shape"
P1100617-M.jpg
P1100616-M.jpg

$60 shipped for those four items (both pieces of column surround plastic)

Quoting WesternMD_VR4:
Any word on the trim above the drivers door that goes down the pillar? I know it seems to be popular piece but would buy

A pillar plastics are good....driver side has a hole drilled for gauge pod and a small chunk cracked at the bottom that I believe is actually hidden by the dash. see pic of drivers side. pass side is mint.

P1100618-L.jpg

The B pillar plastics are all good. The big C pillar plastic panels are fine. The long horizontal piece that connect A-B-C and hides the headliner edge: both were cracked/broken. sorry guys "everyone" wanted those. seems like they are made out of a more brittle plastic than the other parts...hence the scarcity!

Last edited:

NateCrisman

AllanL

center AC vent 25
sunroof assembly 50
sun visors 5
tail lights w/ center section 75
windshield wipers 10
gas fill door 5
wiper linkage ?

paul j

I would like passenger A pillar plastic. Also little covers that cover screws on lower dash.

galant0933

How much would it be shipped on the driveshaft, alternator, carpet....and maybe the fender liner? To illinois 60031 

I sent this pm the first day you posted.

4Grim

any cracks with the truck taillight garnish?

If you can PM me a pic and price shipped to 34743 that would be much appreciated! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

NateCrisman

Its my mission to sit down today and get price quotes with shipping to every person that has contacted me so far, and get a proper website started.

Few notes of stuff that isn't sellable:
carpet is moldy on pass side due to water getting in from broken window.
all body parts on pass side of the car are destroyed
under dash stuff on pass side is pretty mashed up....when i went to get ECU out...blower motor and AC evaporator box are like "smashed together"
the dash is all bent up on pass side and foam splitting

looks like the most damage to the car from the accident was at the pass side firewall/front door junction.

NateCrisman

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quoting galant0933:</font><hr />

How much would it be shipped on the driveshaft, alternator, carpet....and maybe the fender liner? To illinois 60031 

I sent this pm the first day you posted.

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

Carpet is a moldy nasty mess on pass side due to few weeks the car sat outside in rain with no pass side windows. Fender liners are also missing on drivers side and demolished on pass side. Alternator I'll do $35 shipped. Driveshaft..ugh shipping.....can it be disassembled?

NateCrisman

Quoting paul j:
I would like passenger A pillar plastic. Also little covers that cover screws on lower dash.

$40 shipped....Im figuring the shipping is going to be on high side due to long/odd shape box.

[email protected] for paypal

Last edited:

galant0933

Great, I'll take the alt and driveshaft. I was gonna redye the carpet, so I could still use it. How much for everything total?

tektic

how are the door panels / cards and that rear driver door? I'd come pick it up with front seats. Pm me photos and prices plz

AllanL

shipping to 91910 CA for the following?

Quoting AllanL:
center AC vent 25
sunroof assembly 50
sun visors 5
tail lights w/ center section 75
windshield wipers 10
gas fill door 5
wiper linkage ?

NateCrisman

Quoting galant0933:
Great, I'll take the alt and driveshaft. I was gonna redye the carpet, so I could still use it. How much for everything total?

Im going to estimage shipping on the carpet alone to be $25-

The driveshaft I don't even know how to ship it, and it's going to be expensive. The driveshaft weights an easy 30lb and is 7ft+ long. It wouldn't surprise me that the driveshaft costs $60 or more in shipping unless it's disassembled and broken down into a shorter box.

If your serious about the carpet and driveshaft, I'll get them ready to ship and figure it out, but Iv only sold those items before to local guys picking them up.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts