The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Partout: #1365/2000 Black 91 CRASHED

Chadwich

do you happen to have any MB297860 & MF450406
half shaft bracket bolts and lock washer.
you wouldn't happen to have a old school 20g sitting around? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

rbm

Hello Nate, I could use the exhaust system if it is still available, how much? and how far are u from baltimore thanks roger

NateCrisman

Im about 3 hours from baltimore I think.

Address for shop is:

1028 State Route 94
Blairstown, New Jersey 07825

works for most gps/googlemaps ext to judge distance.

I still have the exhaust from this crashed car here, along with ,maybe 3 other GVR4 exhaust systems to choose through

dkvr4

Would you happen to have the ets intake pipe? Lmao guess there was more stuff I wanted other than the alternator and o2 housing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

NateCrisman

Quoting Chadwich:
do you happen to have any MB297860 & MF450406
half shaft bracket bolts and lock washer.
you wouldn't happen to have a old school 20g sitting around? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

one of the projects I have on my "to do board" is to start up a hardware section on the web site for both "bulk assortments" of cleaned hardware (likely sell by the pound) and separated specific stuff. People are always asking to buy oem mitsu hardware, especially the specific bolts like those jackshaft bolts with the little tips, ect. I may even start offering literally "every bolt on the car" after a partout (something like 40 pounds total!!)

It's on the to-list as shown:
IMG_3113-X2.jpg

Last edited:

NateCrisman

Quoting dkvr4:
Would you happen to have the ets intake pipe? Lmao guess there was more stuff I wanted other than the alternator and o2 housing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

sorry dude, that sold off website like "right away"

Hug

Hi,
I see you have a lot of stuff for sale, by any chance would you have:
a working power antenna
a driver side rear dog leg?
the back (upright part) of the rear seat?
thanks

NateCrisman

I most likely have the dogleg in black, and I know I have plenty or rear seats on hand.
all my inventory is on performancepartout.com (my site).

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts