The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Partout: #1365/2000 Black 91 CRASHED

Spyke169

Any chance either inner fender splash sheilds survived?

NateCrisman

Im gone on vacation Jan 1 to Jan 11. Be back in the shop on Tuesday Jan 12, I can check on stuff once Im back.

Do you have all 4 engine mount brackets? If they aren't mangled lol. Also looking for the trim that snaps into the roof? Trunk emblems?

Last edited:

NYC86ZC

Hey Nate,

I'll take the power antenna as long as it works without issue.

I checked your site and do not see it posted up there yet.
Thanks.

NateCrisman

on vacation in florida till 12th. i haven't even looked at the trunk area, car is still sitting on the trailer back in nj. No idea on the power antenna condition, car has no radio and the wiring on the front end of the car is completely severed by the battery. It's going to need to be put into another car to be tested.

NateCrisman

Quoting Isabelledc5:
Do you have all 4 engine mount brackets? If they aren't mangled lol. Also looking for the trim that snaps into the roof? Trunk emblems?

I have them in stock from other gvr4 partouts, as the mounts on this car are likely bent. But I v got a set for you no trouble.

on vacation till the 12th so I can't ship till Im back home anyway.

Last edited:

rwk4365

Hi--I'm looking for the rear anti-roll motor mount (passenger side)and good OEM flywheel. Will buy complete OEM set if necessary. Please advise.

Ron Komers

Spyke169

Looking for both front inner fender splash sheilds. Available?

NateCrisman

Quoting rwk4365:
Hi--I'm looking for the rear anti-roll motor mount (passenger side)and good OEM flywheel. Will buy complete OEM set if necessary. Please advise.

Ron Komers

Iv got both....ill shoot you a pm

NateCrisman

Quoting Spyke169:
Looking for both front inner fender splash sheilds. Available?

sorry, both are destroyed. driver side was trashed in the crash. pass side wasn't even there in the first place.

NateCrisman

just fyi.....this car is on the trailer ready to go to scrap. Today's project is updating inventory #'s on the website for the parts pulled from #1365.

Have quite a few "odd" stuff Ill update here asap

VR4Scott

Got any trunk trim pieces? All I have are the big side covers and the rear piece around the tail lights.

NYC86ZC

Quoting NateCrisman:

on vacation in florida till 12th. i haven't even looked at the trunk area, car is still sitting on the trailer back in nj. No idea on the power antenna condition, car has no radio and the wiring on the front end of the car is completely severed by the battery. It's going to need to be put into another car to be tested.

Nate, were you able to test the antenna?
Thanks.

Last edited:

bagel121

hi I need rocker and inner fender and part of the floors exatly 8 inch in up in the wheel well fron the front to the back 6 inch after the rocker lip on the floor pannel plz for the rebuilt of 1113

NateCrisman

Quoting NYC86ZC:
Quoting NateCrisman:

Nate, were you able to test the antenna?
Thanks.

When I actually got the trunk open: there was no power antenna at all, was removed by prev owner.

NateCrisman

Quoting bagel121:
hi I need rocker and inner fender and part of the floors exatly 8 inch in up in the wheel well from the front to the back 6 inch after the rocker lip on the floor pannel plz for the rebuilt of 1113

Sorry, the car is already cut up and dumpstered.

NateCrisman

Quoting Eaglesfly:
Is the cyclone intake still good? Interested in it.

It was fine...but it sold within a few minutes of going up on my website: www.performancepartout.com

Chadf

I'm in need of a oem fuel tank for my 91 gvr4 mines boarderline and may be leaking price+ shipping to 53818 thanks and also will be need more parts when i dig into the car more

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts