The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Partout: 1353/2000

NateCrisman

P1110625-L.jpg

I just bought 1353 with intent to part it out...this one has significant rust issues (I can grab hand-fulls from under the car in just about any spot). 1991 1353/2000 Nile Black w/ sunroof. Car is mildly modified, but all the parts look quality.

Tonight will work on updating the inventory #'s on my shopping cart as well as adding the aftermarket goodies (will try to take off the mods to clean & photo tuesday). www.PerformancePartout.com

For the interim....here is link to photo gallery of pics taken of the car/parts on trailer: https://nathancrisman.smugmug.com/Cars/Partout/GVR4-1353

Car has:
- .20 over 4G63 6bolt long block (wiseco pistons, top seal rings and stock rods, Crank machined and balanced by Metals Crankshafts and Grinding in Cleveland)20k ON THE REBUILD
- Balance shafts removed
- Full rebuild stock head and cams
- Newer lifters

- prothane engine mount inserts
- 2G Mas Sensor & injen intake pipe w/ electrical adapter plug
- Full 3" Turbo Back Thermal Dual Tip - looks nice
- Evo III-GT 16G turbo
- Evo III Exhaust manifold - drilled for EGT on runner #1
- external dump O2 (looks to be a modded/welded oem o2 housing, but not sure which specific one yet)

- 2600 ACT clutch
- LSD Rear from 1G DSM (3bolt boo)
- Denso 150lph pump
- 650 FIC injectors
- SAFC I - the old school-est!!! the one with the 5 push in knobs! (haven't seen one of these in a decade)
- Electronic Boost controller - Blitz
- autometer carbon EGT and oil pressure gauges & Apillar pod
- Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator w/ -6 hoses
- AEM Wideband O2 gauge

- Front Slotted and drilled rotors
- Rota 16x7 Gold wheels / 205/55/16 Kumho ecsta tires that looking nice shape
- oil catch can w/ filter breather.

I always find more goodies during disassembly too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

The body parts look So-So condition. Hood is mangled, front fenders are surely rotted at the bottom, as are the doors. All the urethane body parts are there and look to be in good shape (doglegs, side skirts, door caps, fender moldings, F&R bumpers) as are all the trim.

Interior is pretty much all there. Seats are like 6/10 condition. The "holy grail" trim on driver side is broke already, but there is an Apillar plastic (drilled for gauge pod though) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

SOLD - D2 Coilovers
SOLD- RRE Intercooler kit - griffen top bottom core - pipes are nice and powder coated. flanged for 1g bov.
SOLD- Shepherd Rebuild tranny - 1st, 2nd double syncros new shift forks

Im likely going to try and get it started to check everything out, be sure the drivetrain works, do compression test, hear it run. Maybe I can set up a Periscope video meeting if anyone is interested in seeing/hearing it and getting questions/view of specific stuff at that time.

EDIT: got it to start/run...did compression test, drove it off trailer and onto the Lift of Doom /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Last edited:

NateCrisman

Prices and pics for parts will be posted on the website ASAP: PerformancePartout.com Im tearing into the car today outside in the rain. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Im trying to do part out sales via the website shopping cart rather than putting deals together on individual basis via PM, thread, email, TXT, facebok msg. Last two parts car just got out of hand and I couldn't manage people contacting me via 7 different methods, then getting angry with me when "they were cut in line" because they messaged on facebook at 1:30AM and I sold it to someone who TXT at 1:54am instead.

So, to that end, don't be offended when you contact me asking for price/pics and I just respond back with the link to the item within the shopping cart.

Last edited:

CutlassJim

Just about to E-mail you saying you don't have what I want listed on your site but it ends up you did. Heart you.

I'm interested in the front mount kit. I haven't found it on the site yet but I really really need one especially with a J pipe setup

NateCrisman

Yeah, this thing was wasted. the rear passenger corner frame rail actually caved in and crumbled away when i tried to lift the car the first time. then today when i went to remove the front control arms...those big 17mm bolts that attach the subframe to the unibody just "exploded" the unibody and the front subframe basically fell off the car. This car, if driven hard around a corner, I wouldn't be surprised if it caused a crash when the suspension just tore off the unibody.

P1110936-XL.jpg

P1110938-XL.jpg

P1110940-XL.jpg

NateCrisman

two sets actually, there was a brand new set of Ebrake cables and a rear brake caliper in the trunk! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
And that rubber exhaust hanger still looks good. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

DSMTurbo2

Greetings.

Is the engine wiring harness in decent shape? I am interested.

NateCrisman

Quoting galant0933:
How much for the d2s?

The coilers are already spoken for...I think they are going on GizmoVR4's Grey Ghost. sorry.

NateCrisman

Quoting DSMTurbo2:
Greetings.

Is the engine wiring harness in decent shape? I am interested.

I have a couple engine wiring harnesses on hand. This one looks nice other than the typical area going to the thermostat housing that has no plugs...just spade connectors.

pot

Staff member
What is the price and condition of the:

- RRE Intercooler kit - griffen top bottom core - pipes are nice and powder coated. flanged for 1g bov.

Also, do you have pictures available? I have been unable to locate it on your web page.

NateCrisman

Quoting pot:
What is the price and condition of the:

- RRE Intercooler kit - griffen top bottom core - pipes are nice and powder coated. flanged for 1g bov.

Also, do you have pictures available? I have been unable to locate it on your web page.

sold about 2 hours after it went up on the website. sorry

Quoting e39avero:
Is the front bumper still available?

Front bumper cover is available...the black body parts are going up on the website today (sunday).

Quoting Kentstatetsi:
Is the badge available so I can have consecutive badges?

This one didn't have a dash badge unfortunately, there was a gauge pod in front of the clock.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts