The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Partout: 1353/2000

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
How do you know it is 1353? key chain?

91galantvr4_4WS

What is the price on the rear doglegs + clips to install them (clips in the body also)? Nile Black dog legs. For the eprom on your site, where is the stock chip?

G

Staff member

NateCrisman

Quoting iceman69510:
How do you know it is 1353? key chain?

going off the word of guy who sold it to me....that's all I got.

NateCrisman

Quoting 91galantvr4_4WS:
What is the price on the rear doglegs + clips to install them (clips in the body also)? Nile Black dog legs. For the eprom on your site, where is the stock chip?

I have the doglegs listed at $35 per side. I try to save the clips, if they are come off intact, they go with the molding. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

http://performancepartout.com/dogleg-molding-gvr4/

That Eprom ecu was socketted and had a TMO brand chip, which someone wanted seperately. I do have another eprom ecu that's also socketted and has another aftermarket chip that's "stickered" 93oct/2gmaf/650/11:1

Last edited:

NateCrisman

Quoting G:
click

I'll double check tomorrow, but Im 99% sure I have two on hand....must have forgotten to add that fuse box interior cover to the spreadsheet. thanks for noticing...I'll get it on there tomorrow. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

NateCrisman

On a good note: website inventory is just about all up to date with the parts off this car. All the aftermarket stuff is up, all the black body parts are up, all the interior/electronics/mechanical "generic stock" parts are updated.

91galantvr4_4WS

'Quoting 91galantvr4_4WS:

I have the doglegs listed at $35 per side. I try to save the clips, if they are come off intact, they go with the molding.

click

That Eprom ecu was socketted and had a TMO brand chip, which someone wanted seperately. I do have another eprom ecu that's also socketted and has another aftermarket chip that's "stickered" 93oct/2gmaf/650/11:1"

I understand clips fail sometimes upon removal. I saw you have the white ones listed so I was curious about the black ones. I know some people save those. As for the eprom chip, I have one in my current stock ecu (erratic misfire and I have tested everything else), I can switch out. And you said the car it came out of ran fine with no issues at all correct? Also, would you be willing to ship a bumper cover and also, how much would that cost (62881)?

NateCrisman

Ok...I have two ECU on hand...both eprom with socket done. One has no chip. One has a 2Gmaf/650cc chip. both are on the site.
I have both black doglegs on the site..you click on the "dogleg" item and then select color.

Shipping bumper....ugh....last time I shipped a bumper cover via greyhound...the shipping was over $110

AllanL

hi Nate, got any vr4 non-cruise throttle cables anymore?

Last edited:

Gizmovr4

Bump for a good guy with great pricing and service ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts