The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Parting out a GVR4

DDM

the speaker covers you are talking about? ill take a pic tomorow and post it up.

5OF2k

By chance have the radio brackets and surround trim in the car?

If so, price shipped to 80916?

Thanks in advance, sir!

-Jake

DDM

I have the radio trim which goes around the radio and the little holder pocket. 20 shipped.

The ac vents i have someone who is interested at the moment and im waiting to hear back from him. if the deal falls through ill let you know.

engine ecu harness 50$ shipped.

which passenger side pannel are you talking about? the one that goes under the whole armrest trip piece?

DDM

guys please let me know what you need if you are very serious! what i do is see what you guys need and settle on a price. Then i go take the stuff out of the car before you pay me anything. I just want to make sure all parts are out of the car and ready to ship in good condition. I had a guy pay me and broke a pannel while taking it off. I dont want to deal with refunds ect. So please if you say you will buy something buy it. Ill take it off the car and i expect you to honor your word. Its annoying to pull stuff of the car and then someone will change their minds. Also please be patient with me. I work mon-fri so it might take me a few days to get things off the car. thank you.

Last edited:

im looking for a driveshaft, all 4 bushings, and companion flange bolts?
i would need shipping to 55024

Last edited by a moderator:

Chicago1

I need the center piece/coin holders and power mirror switch and the panel they go into that whole section piece. Shipped to 87124. SO coin holder,power mirror switch and the panel it sits in.

Last edited:

SSGdave

Im looking for all (4) dash vents. LMK if you part with them.

DDM

The drive shaft bushing you will have to wait untill the weekend. Im rarely home during daylight so its hard for me to get under the car. Especially how its on grass. The center piece and the dash vents im holding for someone. I will let you guys know this weekend if they are gone or not. The grill on my car is green. 92s came with bodycolor grill as far as i know. the grill on the partout car is missing.

inetrested in both skirts, driver fender, and some interior parts??? how much and hsipping from where???

Chicago1

I actaully found mine in the garage yesterday so I'm gtg so thanks!!! appreciate you getting back to me though

DDM

Fenders are really rusted under the dogleg. Ill pm you some pics when i get home.

veganbutcher

I need this piece of trim for the fender area on the drivers side, I've circled it in the picture below

(yes this is a splash photo for gvr4.org)

JoeDaddy0

Hi,
I thought about the front splash guards and wheels well liners. I would like them both for both sides as well as rubber molding on door side of passenger door.

tonie4ws

i'm intrested to your front corner marker & your tail lights with garnish.how much would it cost to shipped in the philippines please PM.thanks in advance /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

DDM

i still got most parts guys. the whole front end is gone. lights bumper support turn signals ect. i still got the fogs. here is some stuff off the car already. first to contact me gets it. Im not holding anything for anyone. I got screwed over like 10 times.

fog lights 100$ shipped
driver door cards 50$ shipped
rear speaker covers 30$ shipped
front crossmember that goes under the transfer case 50$ shipped.
all vents. driver passenger and center 60$ shipped. In great shape
wiper arms 25$ shipped

Most interior pannels are still in. Still have the dash. blower motor ect. Let me know what you guys need. Tails are in bad shape. I can send some pics if you like but the center is pretty much gone. The corners are in ok shape.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts