The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Parking pole

Spyke169

Call me a ricer, tell me to learn to park, whatever. I have been parking downtown more and more lately. Wondering if anyone has any info on parking poles. Looks like they were a JDM option, maybe an option elsewhere. click
Part numbers from the brochure are:
MZ587100
MZ587101
MZ587102
MZ587099
MZ587098
What I'm wondering is, has anyone seen them for sale ever or am I after something I probably will never find? Also both of those look to be stationary, does anyone know if Mits ever offered a powered one?

minneSNOWta

Those are cool.

T3mp0r

I would agree. Those do seem cool. That reminds me of markers a lot of people use in the north east to mark their property edges for the winter so when the city plows they don't take half their yard with them.

ktmrider

See those all the time in Japan. To my knowledge they are not power telescoping altho the price on the RH one is 6x the other.

Totally need them in Japan, parking ( ie open land ) is so scarce the spaces are half sized.

92_talon_awd

I really dislike those, see em on riced out Honda's, JDM mad tite love yo.

G

Staff member
Most of those are available. MZ587102 is $250 though. The cibie fogs are $450.

minneSNOWta

Some JDM Honda's had power telescoping parking poles like this. I can see how people think they are dumb, but I like quirky JDM stuff. The looks you'd get while parking here in the states would be priceless. Hard parking!

a2eb35bac4280b1007d189434f62ae1c.jpg

92_talon_awd

My sister could use something like that, she can't look at a car without wrecking it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Last edited:

bobdole

I like the fog light kit. Very cool

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned