The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

parking brake switch

paul j

I need to replace my parking brake switch (light is always on) but it looks like it is tough to get to. It looks like the module (ABS?) on top of the switch needs to come off but is that enough? Does the center console have to be removed to get enough clearance to work in there?

mitsuturbo

Quoting paul j:
I need to replace my parking brake switch (light is always on) but it looks like it is tough to get to. It looks like the module (ABS?) on top of the switch needs to come off but is that enough? Does the center console have to be removed to get enough clearance to work in there?

You posted this in 2 sections.

Most of us read the ENTIRE forum. There is no need to do this. Please refrain from doing this in the future.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned