The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

paiutey

omertaitalia

Evan came up and helped me pull my motor, brought me a cruise control delete and brought his cherry picker and tools, cant say thank you enough. His knowledge and skills got me a huge head start on what i was thinking was a impossible mission.

transparentdsm

yeah! chris called me said he dropped off the motor out of my van today. im pumped for you. looks like this is going to be fun to finish up when i get back. or is it almost done?? are you going to be finished when i get home.

Brunoboy

congrats on the start, i just ordered those BC's we were talking about at an incredible price lol.

paiutey

Can't wait to see this on the road and in the snow. It'll be a blast.

Last edited:

transparentdsm

^ hey i want you to come up after we get it running so we can have all three of our cars on echo summit takin pictures before i sell mine and leave for pa to buy my new one!!! kinda pumped on my new car also.

BPU925

shipped out IC quick and looks great....thanks again man!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts