The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Paint code....Belize Green

Just wondering if anyone happened to know it off hand....
If not i can obtain it from the dealer i presume right?Thanks, Dave

it should tell you the code on the door jam where it tells you the weight of the car ect...

Romanova

Good luck getting touch up paint from the dealer. My dealer had to order white touch up paint from Japan for me... said there was none in US. Took FOREVER.
GL...

the code off the green 92 we have is
"G31"
just go to your local paint supply store and have them mix a pint for you.
or you might try mitsubishiparts.cc
Robert
M&S

thats a bunch of BS. I got touchup paint for my car at autozone. it is the same white Mitsu has used for years so it is easy to get. Summit White is easy to get. belize green might be harder but try like PPG stores or something.

Thank you....Mine is a 92 also ....I am going to check around.I have a nasty rust hole on the hood so i got a new one from the previous owner along with the car as he planned on getting it done but didnt so now it is up to me to restore it.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts