The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

P/S switch/sensor on top of resevior cap

I could really use a picture of where the wires for this guy integrate into a main harness. My wires are severed on the harness side the black male/female connectors and I can't seem to find where on the harness the wires might be. TIA /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

makedollarz

I can get you a picture of that tonight if you still need it. Im going to swap to a 1g reservoir in since I removed the 4ws a while back.

Since the wires are cut, is it triggering your dummy light in the dash? Im not sure what to do becuase the cap from the 4ws doesn't fit the cap from the 1g reservoir that I'm trying to swap it with.

Yeah, i'd love a picture. That area of the bay is a little crowded but I'm kind of at a loss as to why I can't find the wires. Possibly a PO hid them? Why not solder them back together lol. No dummy light on the dash though.

makedollarz

I'll be working on the car late tonight. I'll grab a few for you. It's pretty hard to tell where they need to go cause they connect to a big wiring haness that runs along the fender, but me snap a few. You Could prob figure it out from the wire colors.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned