The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Overhaul of #244/2000 New Pics. 09/25/08

jcgalntvr4-244

^^ whats up man I bet you would kill for some of that good old Iowa choc. Milk right now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

blacksheep

hey now - I know some part or another I sold JCSuperstar will be going back on that car, hence the low offer. Fine, I will raise my stakes to $300. But wait theres more, if you sell for $300, I will let you clean my carpets for free...

THEKID

i got $349.95 Canadian and a used parachute never opened has small stain.

jcgalntvr4-244

ok 6 years is to long who wants to get together for a weekend and help me tear my black car down and then do another 2 day build /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Last edited:

bobdole

Oh no old thread bump /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Any updates on this? Would like to see finished.

jcgalntvr4-244

She is still sleeping under her blanket in a storage locker next to a complete wrecked galant vr4 I wanted to just park them next to each other and spend a weekend or 2 taking one apart and putting the parts into the purple car. I'm thinking next year will be the year it finally gets put together.

With paying for a wedding all out of pocket (9/27/14) I just have not had the extra money or time to mess with it. Plus it's been in a storage unit and I am finally going to get a garage built or get moved somewhere with a garage next year or I'll just break down and call some friends and we can start it in the storage unit.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

G

Staff member
Looks clean.

Wookalar

I don't know about putting that together in a weekend, not saying you couldn't, but she looks like she deserves to have every part be cleaned before being installed.

jcgalntvr4-244

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gifQuoting gvr4144:
Thats my older sister...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts