The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Overhaul of #244/2000 New Pics. 09/25/08

jcgalntvr4-244

Car is done with paint just sitting waiting to be put back together I just dont have the time right now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Im on the 5 year build what can I say /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I have so many parts in boxes waiting for this car it makes me sick....

Last edited:

Redlinegvr4

SWEET! looks good.

Rausch

I will take a week off work and come put it all back together for $1,000,000.69 Deal?

Looks nice mang! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Terry Posten

So would he I bet.

JC has been so busy with his business that he can't even take the time to have a Des Moines meet anymore and that only needs to be 1 day.

Great for him and his business but also bad for him because his hobbies are suffering.

Spyder

Well guys we moved the car to JC's storage for the winter. I got some pics before we washed it and ran out of time. The color is AWESOME in the sunlight. And the paint job is fantastic. I have some pics here.

If I get some time I will try to get it out and get some pics of it in the sun after it is cleaned.

turbowop

Looks great. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Are the sides actual or replica AMG's or are they just filled in? Maybe I missed it somewhere in the thread.

Looks good but whose that punk stealing the spoiler /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ralli380Gvr4

Woah, I haven't been keepin' up on the progress. Looks really good, I can't wait to see it buttoned up and finished. The color looks amazing, I've always been a fan of dark/midnight blue paint. Wish I could see it in person, bet photos don't do it justice.

jcgalntvr4-244

Thanks guys for all the comments. if i only had a nice warm place to put it back together. I will try and have a meet here this summer for first time in 2 years /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif And maybe we can put some of her back together. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Terry Posten

I'll double KC's offer. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Spott

^^ Why are you guys being so cheap, I'll put in $200.01 for the car and all the parts.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts