The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Other OEM seats? (other then Evo)

thedsmguy

Has anyone transplanted any other seats then Evo stuff in there vr4? I'd have to imagine there are some other sweet sets around that might not be so expensive.

Anyone have any examples or suggestions?

Thanks.

curtis

89Mirageman

Those look decent but for the price I'd just buy evo seats. We owned a 97 Diamante and those seats were very comfortable but not sporty at all. I'm sure a set can be had cheap from the junkyard though.

Almost any seat will fit just have to make custom brackets. For example i am trying to get a pair of focus rally seats because i think there comfortable and look great and have a durrable fabric. So if there is a will there is a way.

citymunky

BMW E30 M3 seats if yo can find them. The Black leather will match the back stock seats.

1.JPG

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts