The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Original galant vr-4 owners manual pouch

tommyp

You asked if anyone had a 1992, so I answered yes. :) I had in my garage and was locating the rest of my galant memoriabilia.

I covered up the original owner on the warranty card. It's not right to show someone else's name and address. Let me know if you want to see the backside of the paper stuff. I didn't think it was worthwhile....

20230214_165741.jpg

20230214_165814.jpg

20230214_165826.jpg

20230214_165916.jpg

20230214_165927.jpg

Syclone#334

Hey yeah that's pretty cool !
What are you thinking you'd have to have for everything?
No Window sticker huh?
I'm also looking some other stuff you have anything else like stock stuff?

tommyp

I think that is the rest of the galant stuff I have unless there is something that slid behind a cabinet or something. I asked you earlier this week for your offer. Shipping won't be gratis and will be USPS unless you prefer an different method.

Syclone#334

I think that is the rest of the galant stuff I have unless there is something that slid behind a cabinet or something. I asked you earlier this week for your offer. Shipping won't be gratis and will be USPS unless you prefer an different method.
I sent you a message

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts