The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Opinions On My Aggressive Wheel Plan: Enkei RPF1 17x9 +45 Rear & 17x8 +45 Front

Barnes

JDM bumpers are a performance mod because it makes the car shorter. Shorter cars go through slalom cones quicker. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

turbowop

But removing USDM bumpers makes the car handle like a noodle... they add sooooo much rigidity to the chassis!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsdunno.gif

ade

hahahaha... wait, what! thats not what was said!

oh i see what you do here, sorry if i offended by speaking out the ass. please accept my first born as sacrifice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

GSTwithPSI

Quoting turbowop:
IMO, that car would look better with wheels that fit without so much negative rear camber in a non-staggered setup.

No way brah...If he did that he would have to change the center tail section lettering from "LIPS" back to ECLIPSE. That would just mess up the entire car's chi.

RedTwo

JDM bumpers have larger fog lights increasing the performance of the lighting system. They have larger openings for large front mount intercoolers to receive a greater airflow, increasing performance. JDM bumpers increase your performance in the bedroom. They also feature air ducts to cool the front brakes which increase the braking performance by decreasing brake fade.

Ok might be a bit of a stretch...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned