The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

oil return

seizer

i got a return line for the turbo and i was wondering if it would be ok to put thread tape on the threads for the an fitting adaptor? i know its a dumb question i just wanna know if its ok to do so or jus t over kill...

You don't want to use thread tape on any type of AN fitting because if you look at the ends of them that is where the two surfaces mate together to creat a seal.

If anything you will want to put a small amount of anti sieze on them so that they screw on nice and easy without damanging the threads.

seizer

Right on man i guess i could of done the search im just anxious im about to drop the turbo back in but thanks for doin the dirty work and thank you solidviper89 for the fast response...!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts