The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Official SoCAL GVR4 Group

unistylef

I did not have MOD in mind when developing the SoCal meet. When is MOD?

unistylef

Damn, I would like to organize a second meet that would transcend towards the upcoming 2014 MOD, but if its in July, I might be at sea. I'd gladly hand over the reigns to whomever wants to host that particular meet.

BTW, I am in the midst of developing some coins. I think it would be neat to design a coin that represents SoCal GVR4 meets. I will have them serializd, if this goes through. I have designed coins in the past and they always turned out great. This is a pic of one I did for my command.

Cost will be very low. I think I will limit them to 100 count. Depending on what angle I approach, it will be between $12-$15 for a serialized coin.

unistylef

Uploaded a new banner for the FB group. This symbol is one of the concepts I composed for the potential coin.

frank1

Fran the tank here

Jesus_Negros

Is e85 rare in southern California?

unistylef

click

type in the search 'san diego' & '100 miles' radius.

unistylef

Update: Meet will be @

Dave & Buster's
2931 Camino Del Rio N, San Diego, CA ‎
(619) 280-7115 ‎ daveandbusters.com

Date is still to be determined, but im looking at the weekend; either 1/2nd or 8/9th of March. If you have other inputs, please let me know. I chose this time frame because I will be going to sea for the second half of March.

unistylef

Yea I thought of this already. I don't want to be responsible for gathering people with cars and booze. Although, DnB has beer, it's still an option. I'm still prepping the itinerary. I plan on us meeting together in that massive parking lot and including a Rancho Santa Fe cruise for a video. I think it'll work out.

ghostinthevr4

Quoting Turbro_Negro:
Is e85 rare in southern California?

No it's not rare here but some cities have more than others and more more stations are beginning to pop up.

Jesus_Negros

Looking at the map there seems to be one about 8 mikes from work.

unistylef

I haven't had a good time lately advertising this, but the weekend of 8th/9th is coming up. Join the facebook group if you can. I would love to meet new people and have some GVR4s displayed out. If you can't make it, no worries, we should be scheduling something at later dates, as I'd like to develop a tradition of it. The meet will be celebrating why we love our cars and the people who put their sweat and tears into them. -Plus, southern california is gorgeous.

Thanks!

PM if you need more info

unistylef

Dave & Buster's
2931 Camino Del Rio N, San Diego, CA ‎
(619) 280-7115 ‎ daveandbusters.com

SUNDAY 9th, 1PM.

Park in an isolated area of the lot, so its identifiable.

RSVP, pm me.

Event was created on facebook group.

JamesFoster

NO! Come on! Sunday is the street legal drags in Fontana and I'm finally gonna run my car! Of course it's the same day, of course it is. I always miss out on meets and track days because I'm gone, and finally I'm home and I finally get a chance to run my car down a 1/4 mile and it's the same day as the only GVR4 meet SoCal will probably ever see. Great. I don't have facebook by the way, so I can get updated on meets and stuff through that.

unistylef

James Foster: No worries man! There will be more. I needed to have this one to satisfy initiating the group. The future ones will be much better and over time, all faces will be quite familiar.

Besides, I am about to go to sea for 2+ months and did not want to wait too long for the first one.

Jesus_Negros

Can I come even if I don't have a gvr4?

unistylef

Hehe I expect maybe more non-VR4s to show.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts