The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Number 927/1000 Proud New Owner

transparentdsm

So ive owned dsm's for the last 8 years and had over 15 of them. love them and always had fun, about 5 weeks ago i found and bought my first VR-4, this car is awesome. its just like driving a dsm except it holds way more stuff and a lot more people. not to mention the 4ws just killing it around corners. i got the car thinking it only needed a new clutch. well i shouldnt have bought the car at night, lets say that much... i get home and lift the car with my jacks to find that there are bolts missing all under the car, pieces just thrown under the hood and it had cross members missing along with a motor mount. after 5 weeks ive hunted down all the parts and brought the car back to its original form. I LOVE THIS CAR !!!!! Im never going to sell this car, i will live in this thing before i lose it. trailering my 92 Rs AWD. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

and here is one of the Rs AWD even though it really has nothing to do wth VR-4's

stealthtt24

Congrats and welcome to the boards! Car looks good, just need to ditch the steering wheel cover /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

transparentdsm

haha those are the pictures from before i bought it.... i took that off before i left his driveway and threw it in the trash 1 mile down the road at the gas station haha... thank you im really pumped to own this thing..

bobdole

Nice look GVR4 and Laser. Welcome.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts