The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Not really a newbie

Hey guys,

I guess my username was deleted because I've been gone for so long. I don't know if you all remember me, but I'm gvr4drew. I was one of the original members of this board, as well as the gvr4 yahoo group. I sold my GVR4 a while ago. here's a pic from back in the day:

102303016.jpg

Anyways, I need to clear out some space and had a couple of GVR4 specific things I wanted to sell. Hope everyone's doing okay. Are Harry, Nate, Josh, KC and iceman still around? Those were the good ol' days.

drew

Last edited by a moderator:

Terry Posten

Everybody still pops in every now and then. Some more than others.

So can I get newbie status removed so I can post a FS ad? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Terry Posten

Please PM Hertz and see if he can find your old status. Maybe something can be worked out but Ryan and Steve are the place to start.

curtis

Whats up and what happened to you and yours anyway. I remember your car from back years ago
Harry sold number3 yea didn't see that coming did you
Nate pops in
Josh has been mia forever
KC is still here and is VR4less right now but owned about 90 total I guess. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
iceman is still around daily and still running the database
Bobdole showed back up months ago and has another girl he's fixing but most of the old guys pop in look around and some still never post, you've missed alot so you need to start reading to catch up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last edited:

hey curtis, thanks for the update. I sold it to some guy locally, and he spun the motor. I don't know what ever happened to it. Since then, I've had a WRX, Miata Turbo, and now I'm driving a Forester XT Sports, which is quite the Q Ship! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Tre3zy

dude you from san francisco? we gotta meet up lol

Welcome again I guess. What items are you talking anyway out of curiosity?

Wop,
Love the new signature. That's what I'm talking about. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

dbossman: front bumper cover and an hard copy service manual. I'll throw in a bottle of synchroshift as well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Diego

Welcome back. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Nice NileBlack you had there, hope to hear more about it, and was the Mihotta /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif a mazdaspeed or home made? Did you x-cross that puppy?

1991 Miata which was Turbo'd then ITB then neither, now a commute car for a friend.

DSCN0730_1.jpg

1967.5 Datsun Roadster in the midst of getting a 2000 swap and a mild restoration that I got from the original owner, my cousin

IMG_0416.jpg

2008 Subaru Forester XT Sports, about to do a 5x114 Brembo conversion

DSC02503.jpg

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Hey Drew, good to hear from you. You had to pop in when I was out of town for a week, didn't you.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned