The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Not new, newbie.

My90gsx

Hello all.
Name is Matt I've lurked the forum for years now. I've been wrenching on Mitsubishi's since 2002 when I bought my first 3000GT vr4. Didn't take long to discover trans issues and moved over to the dsm scene. Since, I've owned 25 dsms. I used to build them for street, Then built an all out drag car with my 90 gsx. I got into dirt track racing and have since been kind of buying and restoring old Mitsubishi's. I currently have a 91 tsi that is getting restored down to powder coated sub frames. I have an 86 starion that is nearing completion. Just acquired #1848 a week or so ago. Mainly looking to help others if I have the means and have a nice source of parts to start on these. 1848 is pretty modded at this point so I'm dropping my alumium rod 2.0 in it for a fun car and looking for a stock one to do a full restoration on. Anyway, southern indiana guy, work all the time with the best family in the world. Look forward to dealing with you guys!

My90gsx

Yeah, I'm in the process of moving. But I'll start getting some pics. I'm upgrading from a 24x24 with a 2 post lift to a 40x50 that I can get some 4 post storage lifts in. Also, comes with a lean to!

yubh8tn

Welcome! I've had mine for two years now and after a couple hundred hours of work into it, I can say they're pretty cool cars. Other guys on here have a lot more specialized knowledge about the car, so this is a great place. So much information.

But yes please pictures! Let's see what you have!

My90gsx

Newbie forum question. I click upload image. Says .jpg files and max of 2mb. I find the pic click upload. 5 seconds goes by and it refreshes the same screen. I close out of that window and nothing on my post. Still working over here lol.

Edit: Leaving the original post in case it helps someone else. I did read faqs and seen image uploading is not available to link it from a host. So I shall work on that!!

Last edited:

My90gsx

click
click
click
" target="_blank">click

Last edited:

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Sometimes the picture hosting goes south on here. When I have a chance I will do some testing. The 2MB size is a pretty hard and fast rule, so make sure everything is resized.

Looking forward to seeing some of your cars.

If any other mods see this and have an opportunity to check it out, please do.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts