The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Noob BooB ? about galant #1

Does a member here have car/badge #1? Or is that in a mitsubishi vault /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Hello. I'm here to answer your question to the best of my abilities, without any abrasive or harsh additives.

#1 has yet to be found.

I hope this helps with your quest to find this car. Thank you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Quoting turbowoplite:
Hello. I'm here to answer your question to the best of my abilities, without any abrasive or harsh additives.

#1 has yet to be found.

I hope this helps with your quest to find this car. Thank you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I prefer the mean turbowop /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif All of the spice without any of the nice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

fivestardsm

Quoting turbowoplite:

#1 has yet to be found.

I definetly need some of your drugs wop... I might even beble to stand my wife with what ever your on.

I guess the first born unicorn can't be found. I wonder if mitsubishi keeps a vault like Nissan of their first mades /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

If Mitsubishi has a vault full of old cars of their heritage, I highly doubt one of the USDM GVR4's would be a part of it. That is my opinion. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

GIjoe

^^theres a mitsu museum in Japan. Check it out online.

raptorWagon

Hah! In the Motorsports History (Galant VR4 Rally history),History of Mitsubishi Motors (Timeline with mentions the 4G63 Galant Launch), and History of Products there is a mention of the Galant for the year 1980. However, in the Auto gallery the only galants are pictured,

Galant FTO 1600GSR"(1973) - I want!
Galant ramuda 2000 Super Touring(1977)
Galant GTOR73-X(1972) prototype

To concur though with Wop, there aren't any USDM Galant VR-4s featured, because these things, of course, have been in production a few years before the US ever got their hands on them.

Last edited by a moderator:

thecman02

Quoting fivestardsm:
Quoting turbowoplite:

#1 has yet to be found.

I definetly need some of your drugs wop... I might even beble to stand my wife with what ever your on.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

DR1665

Quoting turbowoplite:

Wow. This was a real surprise. Thoroughly organic!

Cheerio!

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
A gentleman claiming to have 1/2000 did appear on here a few years back. I believe he may have even posted a badge picture for proof. He did not stay long. I believe his name was Ron Komers, from somewhere in California (Riverside maybe?).

Looked it up. rkomers was his username.

Looks like he is long gone.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gifgood info! thanks for the share on some good insite. To at least know mitsubishi gives us all the cars that they made for us is cool. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned