The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Newbies

hey im new and im thinking about getting a galant vr4 for my next car after i sell my sr 240. Ill be on this sight trying to learn as much as i can in the mean time anyways just saying hi.

Barnes

Welcome! Let us know what we can do to help you join the rank and file of GVR-4 owners. Just a tip, the search function on this site is very useful, but you have to know how to use it. Try to put a plus sign in front of search terms. Example: +turbo +upgrades, or +timing +belt +replacement. There is a ton of info on the site already, but don't hesitate to ask. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Quoting BarnesMobile:
Welcome! Let us know what we can do to help you join the rank and file of GVR-4 owners. Just a tip, the search function on this site is very useful, but you have to know how to use it. Try to put a plus sign in front of search terms. Example: +turbo +upgrades, or +timing +belt +replacement. There is a ton of info on the site already, but don't hesitate to ask. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

thanks a lot and yeah asuming i can save up a little more cash i would love to get a vr4 galant. they are super cool cars and thanks for the info about searching, im sure that will help a lot.

Welcome. I'm actually trying to finish up my VR4 so that I can start working on my s13.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned