The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Newbie here...

newpoppop

bought my first Mitsubishi recently from a member here, am still waiting to drive it, seems like it is fighting us the whole way. but seems we are coming down to the wire, all that is left is to bleed the clutch master cyl, and it should be good to go. so it is a gold 90 galant GSX. in nice shape, body anyway. there is some rust on the underside, but i can live with that... i get to drive his 90 GSX till we get mine going... live in south Jersey, work outside Philly, looking forward to getting a lot of info from this site. I already am searching for some parts... trying to get it pretty much back to good working/looking condition... right now I need the housing around the dash dimmer, a shifter knob in good condition, and the 4 filler pieces for the factory rims. if you have any, please pm me...

thanks
looking forward to visiting here daily...
Chris

Last edited:

fivestardsm

Welcome Chris!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

You might be-able to help yourself find those parts you need if you create a WTB post or just start rummageing through the parts for sale post's.

Welcome.
If it's knowledge you came for, you came to the right place. Generally it take's no time at all to get response's to your threads. A WTB thread's the way to go for sure if you need parts. Just watch your grammer, spelling, and punctuations. These guys will let you know when you post an illiterate thread....believe me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

1990ggsxnj

Per the Rules, Newbies are not entitled to post on WTB or F/S until their posts are up. Chris already knows this so koodos to him! Btw, you better take care of Lucy (Gold 90 GGSX) for me! Well...once we get the clutch disengaging, lol.

Plus take a look at VFAQ.com for many answered questions and most common fixes with visuals (hense the "V" in VFAQ).

newpoppop

DBossman, yeah, I went back and corrected my bad typing... i hate it when that happens myself... i saw the beating you got for it the other day... lol i don't have to ask...

fivestardsm

Quoting 1990ggsxnj:
Per the Rules, Newbies are not entitled to post on WTB or F/S until their posts are up.

Yeah, that completly slipped my mind.

It really doesn't take to long to get your post count up and get out of newb status. I was out of it within two weeks, and with fairly legitimate posts at that. Congrats on your new car and welcome to the club.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned