The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Newb question from an old(ish)-timer.

Street Surgeon

I have an FP3575 that's going to be fitted to an FP exhaust manifold, will/would this fit with an aftermarket PWR radiator, or even a stock radiator for that matter? Anyone else on here running an FP3575 or maybe a GT35R with a stock or aftermarket radiator? I've poked through some radiator threads and was not able to find much help, that and apparently I don't know how to use the search function that well because all it throws up are ONE MILLION replies to the same thread. Anyways, any help would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance.

Also, if you know of a nice aftermarket all aluminum PERFORMANCE upgrade radiator by all means let me know.

Cheers.

JNR

the search on this site absolutely sucks, but if you add a '+' it uses it as an 'and', and put a '-re' to avoid any threads that are replies (that have re:..." in the title...Or, to avoid this limited search engine, go to goole and type in "site: galantvr4.org" then whatever you're searching for and it will limit searches to this site.

mistaVR4

I have an FP3055 (A/C removed) and I run an AFCO Scirocco Full aluminum radiator with no issues at all. I would look into that (Summit usually has a good deal for those), or just a stock Scirocco Rad. they fit perfect where the condenser would be.

Street Surgeon

I probably should have mentioned this sooner but the Galant will be keeping the AC system intact so that's a no-go, thanks for the tip though. So no one here runs a somewhat larger FP turbo with an aftermarket radiator? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned