The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New VR4 owner past dsmer

Hey guys my name is Travis, I'm from Kalamazoo Mi. I recently traded my GSX for a 1992 Galant VR4 summit white #594/1000, I absolutely love this thing and I have a lot of plans for it. I'll start a project log, now on for some pics
IMAG0128.jpg

IMAG0228-1.jpg

IMAG0129.jpg

IMAG0235.jpg

IMAG0233.jpg

my first mod, I removed the stock 1992 exhaust and ran full 3 in straight pipe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
IMAG0019.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Nice VR4, I wouldnt mine a 92 to go along with my 91. I've got a couple DSM's also.

2of9

nice 3" straight pipe! lol. how's that going? always wanted something like that for the track /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Very nice and clean GVR4. Your 2g looks really clean

Thanks guys, as for the exhaust........lol I finally got a ticket after 1 month and being pulled over 4 times and given warnings. It sounded sick, the 2g was pretty nice...I try to take good care of my cars, though I did end up throwing a rod in the vr4 tonight snow drifting /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif if anyone near michigan has a good 6 bolt short block laying around, noting built or fancy let me know...it needs a heart transplant asap

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts