The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New VR4 owner, long time DSM owner

Drew84

Hi my name is Andrew, I've been a long time DSM owner. I've had my 1990 Talon Tsi for 10 years now. Finally after lusting over Galant VR4s for years I found the right car to put back together, 801/2000. I bought it off of BadVr4. I'm sure every one is going to be very helpful. This is going to be a nice winter time project for me.

Heres a few of my Talon

IMG_9488 by Drew84(PASCARPHOTO), on Flickr

_MG_0942 by Drew84(PASCARPHOTO), on Flickr

And the Galant

IMG_0432 by Drew84(PASCARPHOTO), on Flickr

IMG_0441 by Drew84(PASCARPHOTO), on Flickr

Last edited:

Barnes

Great first post and welcome to the forum!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Drew84

First question, I want to replace the custom fuse block with the correct fusible link. I have a 1991 Talon TSi Parts car. Is the fusible link the same? Can I wire it back in? I don't have the correct one to reference it.

IMG_0438 by Drew84(PASCARPHOTO), on Flickr

IMG_0439 by Drew84(PASCARPHOTO), on Flickr

Welcome to the org. Nice looking 1g, and definitely got the best color on a gvr4. Not to mention the fastest. As far as your fuse block Q, I'm not sure if the 1g one is interchangable or not. Maybe try vfaq. If you haven't PM'ed the iceman with your info, you should. Good luck and keep us posted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts