The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

new to this forum

hello everyone, my name is Joe and i recently bought #1308/2000 summit white Galant Vr4. Here are some tease pics /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I will also like to learn more about the Galant Vr4's. i bought mine as a little project........

fivestardsm

Hey joe, what happened to it?

Here is a pic from my files...

Also, welcome! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

im in the middle of buying it from my friend jason at this time. nothing happened just it blew timing and causeing my friend jason with problems and that is how it sits as is of to this day. I told him that i will buy it and #1308 will be put back together and as new as new! My friend Jason bought a 2006 Ninja street bike and so he started parting off the Vr4 and when i saw him parting it off we got to talking and im buying it from him and make it into a actual reliable Gvr4/DSM!!!!! but i will keep you posted on what parts i buy/get for it and show you the recovery /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Welcome man..........the white ones are faster. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
That coil on plug setup looks sick. I love the number cut in with the diamond star.

gvr4me

We all know the green is the faster color /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts