The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New to the forum

quicktsi

I just bought a 1991 one owner Galant VR4 with 144k. It is car 225/2000. It is a black on black car with sunroof. It is a completely unmolested car. The only thing missing is the key fob and stereo. It still has the floor mats and window sticker. It has been sitting for several years. It needs tires and a timing belt before being road worthy. I have been around dsm's since about 1999.

James

bluzvr4

welcome to the site. the black seems to be popular

Diego

It's a good color for those late night ricer fly bys.

mitsu90

Quoting bluzvr4:
welcome to the site. the black seems to be popular

It's the fastest color /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

KiNgMaRtY

Good find.

mitsu90: Think you may have mistaken the faster color as it is Summit White /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Man look at those seats /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif. Any rust issues?

Welcome! Its a nice color, but SW is still the fastest. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

SW FTW!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif Hands down. That's why they used a white one in the WRC. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Adorsey

Car looks awesome. Very nice find!

quicktsi

No rust issues in the door jamb areas or underneath or any place I can find. I have not checked behind the front wheels cladding. The car spent it's entire life in Oklahoma.

Welcome to the site! I'm glad you were able to make it over here.

The car looks like it's in great shape.

Very nice, however, don't let these guys fool you. BG is the fastest color. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

speedyvr4

yezur. welcome to the site, nice to see aother dsm owner pick up this wonderfull 4 door. good luck with it.

quicktsi

Here are some pictures I took today. It will be getting a new tbelt,water pump, seals, bs belt this weekend. I hope to get it washed this week, before I start working on it. The detailing starts shortly.

IMG_0333.jpg

IMG_0334.jpg

IMG_0338.jpg

IMG_0337.jpg

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts