The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New To Site

raptorWagon

Quoting BLUELIGHTSBABY:
that's one's opinion. Try telling the other 2500 owners the dash badge doesn't really matter.

It would be interesting to compare the VIN #s with the badge numbers, and see if there is any pattern Mitsu used when the cars were coming off the production line, or if some worker just went out to the parking lot and starting sticking badges on?

3009 were imported and those early 9 were pre-badged lol. Plus there were upwards of 30,000 vr4s produced from 1987-1992 lol.

raptorWagon

Also I will happy take that 666/1000 badge off your hands, since you don't like it that much.

1dvsdsm

I had offered that if the car was restored I would send it, otherwise I'm keeping it. The car was totaled and sold at auction.

fuel

What caused it to be totaled if you don't mind me asking?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts