The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New to GVR4.org

Hey guys, I've browsed the site for years and never really had a reason to create an account. However, I'm going to be looking for another Mitsu here pretty soon and this place has all kinds of nice Galant's for sale; hopefully one will be mine. I've owned multiple Mirages/Summits/DSM's through out the years, and am a long-time member of www.4g61t.org (here's my Buyer/Seller feedback, so you know I'm not a shiester: click

I look forward to getting to know some of you, although I don't really post a whole lot unless there's a good reason. Also, I'm keeping my eye out for a nice GVR-4/1990-1999 AWD DSM so if you have any leads just PM me.

This is my current DSM, a 1990 Laser RS, Fail Wheel Drive and 5speed. Cheers!

GSX_TC

Here I am! Lol welcome aboard even though you've been lurking. so what all do you have done to your Laser? I got a 1ga FWD Beast myself

minneSNOWta

Welcome. I like the Lasers too out of the DSMs. Good luck in your quest for a GVR4.

The Laser has a few simple mods like a MBC, and a K&N. It has boost and oil pressure gauges, along with a rebuilt head 5,000 miles ago. Everything is stock down to the 14b, fuel system, etc. It's fuel pump is rewired, and everything that touches the ground is brand new. New struts, springs, graphite-impregnated Energy lower control arm bushings, all Moog components, sway bar end links, ball joints, tie rod ends, aligned, etc. Wheels and tires are new. It rides like a brand new car, and that was my goal before putting money into making it fast.

Future mods include a new GVR4, fuel support, intercooler, and a 16g or 20g. Or whatever. Some kind of turbo.

GSX_TC

That's smart, alot of people don't usually do that. Good on you.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned