The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New to GVR4.org, long-time DSM fan(kinda)....

itsa14b

Hey everybody, name Mike D. Originally from LI,NY but have been living in Germany for the past 10yrs. Got into DSM's in '98, bought my Mom's 90 NT Talon, quickly followed by 95 GST, 92 TSI AWD, 90 GST. In '03 I sold the last one, but they've always held a special place in my heart ;-) . I'd always wanted a GVR4, timing was never right. Luckily, that time is approaching. I'm on the lookout for a decent base to build up/restore. The GSX's(Dynamic GTI 16v) here are like hen's teeth. Importing a RHD is possible, but i'd rather have LHD.

I'll post in WTB also, if anyone in the NY/Tri-state area has anything(even a GSX), pm me please. I don't mean to make my 1st post sound like an ad, I can help those interested in procuring JDM/RHD VR4's, real RS's(e38a) pop-up now and again as well.

BTW if anyone knows Paul(Pon) from Yonkers, with a Black '92 that he swore he'd NEVER sell, let him know Mike D asked for him....

Last edited:

Snook1345

theres someone on the facebook group that i thought i saw selling one from that area.

galant vr4 & dsm barter and sell

tektic

there a couple on the Craigs list in ny right now. dsm not vr4s. what town were you from?

this one looks nice: click

Last edited:

itsa14b

I lived in Setauket(next to WMHS) in 98, then Stony Brook just off Stony Brook Rd, then to Nesconset(right by Akropolis) until I moved to Germany in 2007. I frequented the East Meadow Hooters & Tower Records meets till about 2004. Then life took over, Tech School & Wifey. The other regulars were Meric, J. Chao, Jerry P., Andy Wong, Jim95redGSX, Dave & Chris, Willfromfreeport, Bill M & Ehren G., and so on.

I saw all the ones on Craigslist, even the faded green one that's also advertised here. I have some people looking though...

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
I'm a bit further away, but my BG 92 is for sale. I have not posted it publicly yet as I have a few more things to do to it. Car is in good condition body-wise as I painted a bunch of it this year (not perfect, but better than white/peeling clear).

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts