The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New to DSMLINK need some help

Hey guys...i just picked up v3 dsmlink and have my innovative lc2 wired in...i also have narrowband simulation running and im confused on my fuel trim..im just trying to setup idle and cruise closed loop right now and cant figure it out...all the other logs ive seen including the demos on ecms site as a much less variation on the ft...if you could take a look that would be great!!! how do i upload a log to this forum? is that possible?

GSTwithPSI

Use dropbox or some similar web hosting site to upload the log to. I reccomend drop box, as it's run by Google and I'm less likely to get malware and adware on my sh*t when I pull down your log.

Once the log is uploaded, post a link to the URL here, so we can download the log and view it. Make sure your logs include the typical logging parameters that would help us decipher how your car is running.

Before you do any of that, post some more information about your car/situation. Are you running SD? We need a full and COMPLETE mod list. Is your maintenance up to date? Any issues with the car? Can't help when we don't know anything about your car/setup...

Also, take a look at the links below:

GREAT guide to SD intro tuning

Good starter guide to tuning

Last edited:

GSTwithPSI

My bad. Google doesn't own Dropbox. Dropbox is an application that's easily accessible using the Google chrome browser, and is available in the Chrome web store as an add-on widget for your browser.

My point was not to use some shitty 3rd party file hosting site that requires 30 accounts, the installation of a tool bar and 50 other pieces of adware just for us to download your log...get my drift?

Last edited:
finally got the drop box setup...i thank you guys for the help...here is my datalog...https://www.dropbox.com/sh/db5uni93zu4hgdg/AABAlwyfp6cIbblNUL-qeGlaa?dl=0....its not a very good one and i promise ill get a better one soon but right away my question is should the combinedft look like this? the guy on ecmlink that does the demos doesnt look anything like this...also when i try to do the mafcomp it is always different and never uniformed...any help would be great

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts