The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New owner of a neglected #735 of 1000

I purchased #735 today. It's my first GVR-4 and my first AWD DSM in over a decade. Don't quite know what direction I'm going to go with it. The deal was too good to pass up, so I got it. It is Summit White and it's got 135k on it. The shell is pretty solid and it does run...albeit poorly. I'll be cleaning up the engine compartment tomorrow and maybe installing a new water pump and fuel filter (the first two obvious issues.) Hope you guys will help me with parts........I'm definitely going to need some!!!

Welcome to the org.
They say the white ones are faster. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
Don't forget to do the timing belt too. Better safe than sorry

THEKID

welcome to the board.

and f.y.i. everybody knows green is the fastest color.

gvr4me

Quoting THEKID:
welcome to the board.

and f.y.i. everybody knows green is the fastest color.

I have to agree green is the faster color. And Galant is not a DSM lol.

Armitage

Welcome! Pics. Also, make sure your car gets into the registry (PM Iceman)!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts