The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New Owner of #1942/2000! *UPDATE*

Quoting Adorsey:

The picture above is a pic of the alter. wires, I know where the green plugs/wires go, im just not to sure on what this fourth wire is(red) would this be a ground? does it mount to the alt.?

I didnt see anyone answer this question yet, so Yes it should mount to the alternator. If the alternator were on the car it should go on the front of the alternator near the bottom. It may be hard to find where it goes cause the screw that mounts it there is tiny, but mine does mount to the alternator.

Adorsey

Thanks for the help. I dont know what I did with that wire, I posted that a while ago...

oh dang, didnt realize when you posted that.... i guess its not a big deal then. I think its just a small ground wire anyway. Its a royal pain to get on once the alternator is all mounted and everything due to the lower radiator support.

Build is looking good though.

Adorsey

Thanks, its been going real well, it will be getting better as time goes on /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts