The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

new owner of #1755/2000

jeepdsmer

Hey guys new here and just picked up #1755/2000 i see the car has been posted here multiple times and im glad im able to add to her story and save her!

1755 next to her donor car 92 Talon tsi.

bobdole

Welcome to the org.

Welcome /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

turbophein

Of course it was clean! It was one of mine, once upon a time! One of my all time favorites.

just think if i didn't hold out for almost a year trying to sell it, it would of been scrapped and never seen again. i just couldn't do it. good thing i had the room then to store it.

click

Last edited:

Chad989of2000

Welcome and enjoy your new full-time hobby.

navajo49

Welcome to the org.

jeepdsmer

Thanks guys!

Quoting turbophein:
Of course it was clean! It was one of mine, once upon a time! One of my all time favorites.

just think if i didn't hold out for almost a year trying to sell it, it would of been scrapped and never seen again. i just couldn't do it. good thing i had the room then to store it.

click

Haha will make sure to do her proud!

Her current state. Should have engine in this weekend hopefully.
esteop.jpg

jnava

Staff member
Welcome and it looks like you'll fit right in.

rebelboost

welcome! I know you will enjoy your vr4 and this org, everyone here is very helpful.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned