The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New owner of 1261/2000

Typhoonguy

My name is Steve an im the new owner of 1991 #1261, just thought i would sign up here. Chat a little, learn a thing or two. An possible find some parts for our cars.

EHmotorsports

Welcome to the forums! Good group of guys here.

Typhoonguy

Defnetly seems like a great group of guys/gals. Somethin with ugly turbo cars just draws great people to them i guess. Same thing goes with the GMC Typhoons. Im an owner of one an part of that forum too. Ugly trucks but great people who will take the shirt off there back to help ya out..

Lightning1

Welcome to the board. I am located in Downers if you need anything. Have a bunch of spare parts/parts car that I will be getting rid of this summer. PM me and let me know

Jeff

Typhoonguy

Hi Jeff, good to see someone close i am in need of some parts an a better understanding of ecmlink. I come from code 59 so you think it would be a cake walk. But, so many years of having difficult tuning software just really sets you in a mode ya know.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned