The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New owner #77/2000

hey everyone names tyler, pretty weird to be back on a forum instead of stupid ol Facebook. So been looking for a nice roller for a while now and it just so happened hertz got ahold of me about #77. So made a plan to go down and look at it and got there and car was above my expectations and was more excited than I've been in a while to get it home and start working on it. So started by pulling engine and trans regasketing most of the engine and a bunch of other little things. I'll try to keep this updated somewhat at it goes.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Welcome. Take care of that car. It has a history here. I have had personal involvement with that car with at least three of the prior owners.

bobdole

Welcome!!

got a little over 650 miles on it now been a fun learning experience getting into these things again. Blew up an hx40 so that sucked but she's running again now.

Figured these pictures might make some people smile also #77/2000 and #3/1000 at the same show a few weeks ago buddy bought 3 from Kentucky and brought it up here.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Wow, nice.

Glad to see you got it up and running quickly.

Both of these cars will be back up for sale here soon will make a proper for sale ad in the next week if anyome has any interest shoot me a pm.

galantgti

So soon already?

Ya i have a clean 87 foxbody that I put on the sideburner for this and after having it finished and running its just not gonna be reliable at the power level id be happy with. I'd much rather it go to someone who will be happy with 450-500 whp and have it taken care of and not break long enough for someone to enjoy it. Also that catch can is extra have a moroso one on its way ill throw in for free as long as I get the one on the car back.

Nice Man...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts