The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New owner 631/1000

Coltsfan

Here's a picture taken through a dirty window with my wife's Samsung Note 3.
The roof rack got a new coat of paint too, and will be going back on in a few days.
I busted out the roof, trunklid, wing, and both quarters all in one day last Sunday. The hood still needs a metal patch, and a coat of paint, but I'll remove it from the car for that.
I just painted the black trim around the door windows last night.

Coltsfan

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I also cleaned and conditioned the leather last night, and bought myself a JDM tyte sticker.
wakaba-jdm-driver-badge.jpg

Watch out farmers markets!

Last edited:

Coltsfan

The guy at the machine shop said he had never seen this before.
SU1BRzE2NjguanBn_zpsca55098e.jpg

Last edited:

Coltsfan

Initial reports are claiming as much as 76" in one day, with much more to come. Shoveled some old ladies roof today; thank you very much Viscous LSD and center diff. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif
SU1BRzE2NzMuanBn_zps77d1f2b1.jpg

SU1BRzE2NzMuanBn_zps91f76379.jpg

Last edited:

89Mirageman

Things would shut down here for 2 months if we got that much snow.

Coltsfan

Now I've gone and done something stupid.

fuel

ouch!

EHmotorsports

Are you elderly? because thats what the "JDM" sticker means.

Last edited:

Coltsfan

Yeah I'm probably past my halfway point. I feel pretty old somedays; especially when I whack the side of my limted edition wheel into a curb.
Anyways, all fixed now. Time for a test drive.

Coltsfan

I'm aware of what the sticker means. I figured it was a nice contrast to all the Honda kids who have the inexperienced driver stickers. I have decades of experience with sliding cars into impenetrable objects.

I'm happy to say the wheel will survive, and I'm only out one spare rear lower control arm. Could have been worse.

Last edited:

Coltsfan

Yes I know he's referring to my JDM tyte YO experienced driver get the heck out of my way sticker. Yes I know what it means. Yes my beard is mostly gray.

Last edited:

Coltsfan

Walking in a winter wonderland!

My chairlift has leather seats! LOL

Last edited:

transparentdsm

Quoting Fiascoxl:
click /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

best thing ever and i actually think america should start doing this. i bet we would even see a decrease in accidents with new and elderly drivers.

the car looks great and seems to just be loving the snow. very jealous you get to play in snow.

Last edited:

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
In Michigan we have had snow, but not a lot right here. Daily driving the 92 and last night I was playing rally driver on one of the gravel/dirt (partially snow covered since they don't plow them here in the rural areas) roads and got the car into a full 4-wheel slide on a nice left-hand sweeper. Was fun.

Gotta love these cars when working right!

Olson

Quoting Coltsfan:
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I also cleaned and conditioned the leather last night, and bought myself a JDM tyte sticker.
wakaba-jdm-driver-badge.jpg

Watch out farmers markets!

So you are an over the hill old man with really bad eye site and you are on you last legs of driving??

Thats why you have that sticker?? you do know what that type of sticker means

Coltsfan

Holy crap, does anyone read previous posts before typing anymore. Yeah I'm old, hence the phrase you quoted me on, "Watch out farmers markets!" as in, I might drive through one. Sheesh! Kids these days!

Ps. I'll probably out drive you sonny.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts