The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Fish

Hey, just picked up my first vr4 a few weeks ago. Pretty much bone stock except a few minor things. Just wanted to say hi to everyone.

GVR47111K

Welcome!

Put up some pictures of your car if you can and yeah.

Welcome again

JCorbo25

Yea, post pictures, mods, and condition if possible.

Welcome to the boards.

EMX5636

If you haven't already, send a PM to Iceman with the VIN and badge number so he can keep adding to the registry! Welcome!

Fish

Sorry it took me so long, I've been really busy but here are a few pictures of the car. Its almost completely stock. I put in an eclipse short shifter just for the nicer looking leather boot and a previous owner put in an alarm system that I'm not too thrilled about. Other than that its bone stock.

GSX_TC

So original, I love it. you need a driver side headlight?

JNR

Have you tried a "mr. clean" eraser bar with water? Works great on glass and might do the trick...also toothpaste works good too, but it has to be the regular stuff and not the gel.

GSX_TC

I have a set of stock headlights. You can have one for free just cover the shipping. Let me go look for them after work tonight though

Try DSMpartout.com for the mirror

EDIT: found a set right here click

Last edited:

Fish

Quoting JNR:
Have you tried a "mr. clean" eraser bar with water? Works great on glass and might do the trick...also toothpaste works good too, but it has to be the regular stuff and not the gel.

The lens actually has a hole in it and the entire inside is full of what looks like rust.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts