The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New member, new car, hi everyone!

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I'm getting my roommate's VR4 for a project car. Hopefully this will keep me from doing anymore mods on my DD (WRX). I'm sure I'll be on here a lot since this is my first mitsubishi... wish me luck!!

Barnes

Welcome!!

Yeah, always a good idea to leave the DD alone. They say the best mod for a Gvr-4 is a daily driver. I have no idea why they would say that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Or another stock one...

1990ggsxnj

The best MOD for a VR4 is definitely the radio. Running or not (more often my case) you can still use it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

All joking aside, you'll love it. Good luck!

Last edited:

Quoting BarnesMobile:
Welcome!!

Yeah, always a good idea to leave the DD alone. They say the best mod for a Gvr-4 is a daily driver. I have no idea why they would say that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

Welcome and you will love this site..

I konw why they say that... Carless ofr three weeks, LOL .. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif
Comes home today..? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts