The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New Member Introduction 1332/2000

Good evening everyone, my name is Kelby. You all my have noticed me around posting and making small comments. Since I have been here for a couple of months I figured its time to properly introduce myself.

Im Kelby, Im 23 years old and currently living in Hurricane Magnet Florida. I spent 4 years in the U.S Marine Corps where I met GSX_TC AKA Mike here on the site. I met this man wayy back in the day and since then we have been friends. During are time in California he purchased his Galant VR4 550/2000 . Let me tell you, hanging out and going to places with him in that car was a blast. Learning the rarity of this car made me feel honored to be in one but at the same time felt like I would never own one.

Today after a year of being out of the military I own 1332/2000. When I first got her she was leaking oil from the timing cover, fuel was leaking from the injectors, valve cover,and some coolant leaks.
Since then I have invested in about 3-4$ in maintenance and more in aftermarket products. Needless to say she run much better than the day I picked her up. I have many plans for 1332/2000 to be known as Lilith,

Rebuild engine with forged internals
rebuild head
Full ECM Link V3
Rebuilt transmission
just to name a few things. Im actually collecting data to accurately plan this out...
And of course JDM front/rear bumpers and hood.

Im more than willing to receive advice and give advice. Soon ill be a UTI graduate and begin working a dealership ...
Knowing I have so much more to learn i will be very grateful to receive technical advice from the community and I to the rest of you.

With out further due I introduce to you,
Lilith 1332/2000

img.php

DynastyLCD

lookin good, Kelby! i too am a UTI grad (Norwood, MA. campus)

DynastyLCD

oh damn bro. startin your final phase this week!

Monday morning I start Power trains aka Manual trans. haha cant wait to head back home to go work

GSX_TC

Bout time you made a thread for 1332 bro. Goodluck on your finals coming up man.

stealthtt24

Hope you are enjoying her. Glad you found the source of that nasty oil leak. Didn't know fuel was coming from the injectors, I'm sure she rims great now!

yep, she runs great!
Even bought some new Tires the other day and drive so much better! Nittos 205/55 15 NT450 are SOOO sexy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

GSX_TC

Feel like a brand new pair of shoes huh. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

it sure does mike, killed alot of the vibrations i been getting too ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4Grim

Welcome...and I want your Eterna Grille /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Chi271

Welcome, looking good!

thanks guys, Much appreciated!, yea man that Eterna grill showed up a awesome time and bought it asap!! haha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

cant wait to continue helping you guys out!

GSX_TC

I can't wait till you get JDM bumpers and hood on that car bro.

maxash0775

Welcome Kelby. First off let me thank you for your service to our country. You have a great looking car. Let me know when/if you move to Cali, I need a reliable mechanic over here who shares our love and respect for these fine autos.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts