The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New member here.

Just saying hello to everyone, And I can not wait to learn more & more about my VR-4 everyday.

Thank you & yes I have a few on my camera I'll upload em to the computer & show you what I'm working with. She needs some TLC so be warned! Lol is there a special procedure to post pics?

LIV4PSI

Welcome! Our site hosts pics, so all you have to do is upload the pics to your computer. Then when posting click the "Upload image into post" button at the bottom middle of the page.

I can only reply from my phone for some odd reason? Why is that? There is no reply button when I'm on my computer

LIV4PSI

I bet you're not logged in on your home computer/laptop.

Last edited:

I've come to the same conclusion but having trouble trying to login again. I can't find the area to put my passcode & username, do I need to log off from my cell phone first?

okay i figured it out, not sure what the issue was but i logged off from my phone then closed this site out from laptop & re-opened it again then i was able to sign in w/o any problems... i'll post my pics now

both front and back bumpers are not bolted on thats why they sit uneven and messed up looking. they look normal when they are back on correctly. the engine has been put back together now (about 98% done) and i got new valve stems installed so the flat tires are good now. and i have lots of aftermarket parts to replace the old/rusted/worn out pieces you see in the engine bay. but for now we are keeping it stock so we can get her up & running correctly then afterwards we will start swapping out turo, manifold, MAF, down pipe, 5 lug conversion, etc... we just have to adjust the timing this weekend.

GSX_TC

Welcome aboard. She can be real nice if given the time and patience.

Thanks... And yes that's what I'm going for (with help from this community) I can see the light at the end of the tunell /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

jnava

Staff member
Welcome to the site and good luck with finishing it. Just a bit of elbow grease and your going to have some serious fun.

DynastyLCD

hey, an auto engine/turbo, flexplate and 13g, complete with duct tape on the coolant neck /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

welcome aboard, son. at least that engine is at very little risk for crankwalk!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts